1.04.2015

State of the Blog Address























Happy 2015! For some reason, I felt like writing. I have no goals or vision for this blog going forward, and that in itself feels good.

One thing I am "resolving" to do this year is read more books. Paper pages over digital ones. I sort of came to the realization in 2014 that I actually am a writer (most people are, but I'm getting paid to do it now) and in order to perfect my craft, it is essential that I pour over the words of others.

Maybe I'll write some reviews here. Maybe I'll post some more pictures. And maybe I won't. No need to write some big farewell blog post, but if things are quiet here, now you know.

Thanks to all who have encouraged me in my creative endeavors. xx

[Image via contemporist.]

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...