12.10.2009

I Heart Your Style

Whenever I'm not sure of an outfit I wonder, "Would Sofia Coppola like this?"
I <3 Your Style by Amanda Brooks is a guidebook on curating one's personal wardrobe that features the most prominent fashion icons and the pieces that made their looks famous.

Of all the genres covered, I think mine falls closely within classic & vintage.

Classic must-haves: pencil skirt, houndstooth, leather gloves, tailored jacket, ballet flats, & a shift dress.

Vintage must-haves: silk blouse, designer bag/clutch, fur coat, vintage shoes, costume jewelry, hat, a great designer dress.

Classic, Bohemian, Minimal, High Fashion, Street, Eclectic, Basic, Cheap Chic, Designer, or Vintage...which one are you??

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...