9.07.2010

Labor Day Thrift Review

This past Labor Day weekend was spent in every type of second-hand outlet from thrift stores to the great Trader's Market in Elko, MN.

Making it even more enjoyable was spending it with two of my favorite ladies, Dena & Maren of Heads Twogether.

The bi-annual Trader's Market boasted 300+ antique/ flea market vendors. Needless to say, we didn't leave the grounds empty handed...

In addition to the two Kodak Brownies I scored (a No.2 & a Six-20), I thought this Mercury Satellite 127 would fit well in the vintage camera collection.

Pretty little flower pendant.

And I couldn't resist this hot pink Ambush powder box. It definitely looks at home on my bookshelf (which I'll have to share sometime in another blog post).

Hope you all enjoyed the long weekend!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...