9.27.2010

Tea & A Music Show

This past weekend was packed with activities! College bestie in town, Market Day Iowa, Dogtown Fest, AND a short film shoot. The perfect kind of weekend for my camera battery to die. Ugh.

Instead, I'll just have to share the few bargains I got at Michael's in the dollar bins. There was a variety of cups, magnets, and stationary items with these Victorian-esque images on them. So cute!

I'm currently hunting for merch inspiration for my Hubby's new musical group, Parlours. They're super good and will be opening for Tim Kasher (Cursive/ The Good Life) TONIGHT at the Vaudeville Mews!

Tim Kasher w/ Parlours, Cashes Rivers
Doors: 5:30 pm - Show: 6:00 pm - All Ages - $12

Hope to see you there!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...