10.10.2010

Parlours Shoot!

Last Friday was the album cover/ music video shoot for Parlours (the band my Hubby plays drums for). My task was to create a Victorian parlor set-up under a beautiful, old tree.

I had SO much fun and couldn't have been able to do it without the help of some wonderful people who were very generous in lending out their antique furniture & decor.

Dave Poyzer, of Save Deth and The Wedding Format, directed the shoot. Considering the time & lighting constraints we had to work within, the whole thing went incredibly smooth.

The album cover might look a little something like this...

I'll be sure to post links to the music video for "I Dream of Chicago" when it's online. Listen to it now on Parlours' MySpace page!

2 comments

  1. Those photographers boys are so cute... what a great photo shoot! I can't wait to see the video.t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...