10.21.2010

TWENTY. EIGHT.

It's here! My birthday!! Does anyone else feel like their day of birth has a sparkly sheen over it? Because I sure do.

As much as I love a good celebration, we're going to keep things pretty low-key this year. Dinner (Thai food) & a movie (Never Let Me Go) with the hubby. Drinks with friends at our favorite martini spot. Gatherings (to include ice cream cake) with the family.

I'm pretty sure I know what my big prezzie is this year, and if I'm correct, it'll change the face of my blog for the better. I won't get it until tomorrow either, so the anticipation is just tormenting...

[Don't forget that today is the LAST DAY to enter for the Sweet Harvey bookplate giveaway! Winner will be announced Friday, October 22nd.]

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...