9.02.2011

TWO MONTHS OLD...


It's so hard to believe that my baby is already 2 months old today! It feels like just yesterday that I was standing in our kitchen telling Wayde about my positive pregnancy test...

We are so in love with our Ruby Jayne! She is a very attentive little girl. She loves being talked to and has been cooing in response. She also enjoys sucking her thumb. We hope it doesn't become a problem, but for now it's too adorable to watch! Actually, I'm kind of relieved that she's learning to pacify herself.

I return to work in 3 weeks and am not quite sure how she's going to handle it (or myself for that matter)!! I love that I've been able to spend as much time as home with her as I have...I wish it could be longer!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...