5.10.2012

Standing.

10 months old and already standing. I've even seen her take a couple steps before falling over. This is all happening WAY TOO FAST.

We started attending a class last night on parenting through our church. The facilitator likened the process of watching your child growing up to a cycle of mourning over their phases of development. I don't know if that makes sense to you, but I couldn't agree more with the sentiment. I love to see Ruby growing & learning, but at the same time, I'm sad that my baby is going away.


The thing I love about blogging is being able to access these special moments and share them with friends and family. Which is part of the reason I'm rejoining the blogosphere.

The other reason is that I got a new iPhone as an early Mother's Day gift (!) and I'm pretty stoked about the photo options. Plugging in the old Canon is a hassle when you've got a kiddo trying to get into everything...

So...here we go again!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...