7.12.2013

38 Weeks

Sideways. That was how the baby was laying this week. At this point in the pregnancy though, we most definitely want it to be head down. The doctor tried to manipulate it back into birthing position after a last minute ultrasound on Monday. We think it might have worked.

The words "breeched" and "c-section" were mentioned. Which is a little disappointing. It's definitely not the route I want to go, but I'm not going to put myself or the baby at risk for a natural childbirth either.

I've got another 1 or 2 chiropractic appointments before baby's arrival, which I'm hoping will get things back into alignment. I've placed my "induction regimen" on hold for now too. No use trying to jumpstart things if this little one isn't ready to come out. Until then, we watch & wait...

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...