10.27.2013

House Divided [27/31].


Just a little healthy, family football rivalry going on. As I write this, our Vikes are looking pretty terrible. But that's a given. I think the case could even be made that they're the worst team in the NFL.

We've only been into watching football for a couple years now. It was my family's thing, so we'd get sucked in to watching games, and then it just kind of rubbed off on us. Since we spend a lot of time up in Minnesota with family & friends, the decision to become Vikings supporters was kind of an easy one. Good thing we love underdogs.

Hope you had a great weekend & stay tuned for my first guest post tomorrow!!

I’m linking up with The Nester every day in October for #31Days. You can find a list of all 31 posts as they are published by clicking here.

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...