12.01.2009

All I WANT for Christmas...

Happy December, all! At a balmy 60°F today, it sure doesn't feel like Christmas is just around the corner. But it is and I've already been busy making & hand-picking gifts to distributes amongst loved ones.

The following are items I don't exactly need, but would like to own. I present to you my Christmas 2009 Wishlist:

1. FASHION / DESIGN BOOKS

Pink by Barbara Nemitz

A Girl's Guide to Decoratingby Abigail Ahern

The Selby Is in Your Place by Todd Selby


2. MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS

Lula Magazine

Interview Magazine


3. VINYLS

This would require a little more searching, but I'm really into 1960's French pop music right now. Artists include (but are not limited to) Francoise Hardy, Jane Birkin, Brigitte Bardot, & Serge Gainsbourg.

4. FILM

500 Days of Summer will be out on DVD just in time for Christmas;);)

This gem of a film can be found in the Delirious Fictions of William Klein Criterion Eclipse Series No.9.

Miroir Noir


5. HOLGA FILM

So I can take more pretty photographs.


6. VINTAGE SEWING PATTERNS

Preferably uncut patterns (size 12.5) from the 1960's as I am hoping to make a few of my own dresses in 2010. Which I would also need this:

7. SEWING MACHINE

I know nothing about brands, models, etc. I don't even care if it's new. I just want to sew.

What's on your wishlist?

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...