As amazing as it sounds, The Wes Anderson Film Festival is a hypothetical program created by Alex Cornell for his AAU graduate design project.
In addition to albums, catalogs, tickets, & posters that were created to advertise the event, this promotional trailer was also filmed:
1. Ethereal fashion photography by Glen Luchford.
2. Daryl Bank's whimsy little ruffle skirt project.
3. These illustrations by Sabine Pieper are extraordinary!
4. Leila's Loft is another pad I'd aspire to replicate...
5. This 3 Tier Chandelier decal from Urban Outfitters is cute, quick, and now on SALE.
6. Dreamy images by Irene L.
If you're anything like me, then you've probably oogled over one of Lindsey Bluth's (or maybe even Gangee's) tops on Arrested Development.
At least that's what I thought of when I saw these cute little corsage shirts.
(Thanks to @craft on Twitter for the link!)
Alexa Chung, former model and British Television Presenter, has been recruited by MTV to fill the TRL gap, It's On with Alexa Chung.
Those of us without the luxury of cable TV can follow the program on Twitter: @ItsOnAlexa or stay up-to-date with her daily wardrobe offerings in a "What I Wore"-esque, Buzzworthy blog.
An Alexa Chung nod couldn't go without featuring this *fabulous* clip from an Fall 2008 Elle UK photoshoot.
Enjoy and feel free to comment your thoughts on the new show!
1. Jimmy Choo for H&M announced! Now, the wait until November 14th when they're available in stores...
2. 1 Dress. 365 Days. The uber ambitious Uniform Project is an experiment in fashion sustainability and all for a meaningful cause.
3. Beautiful illustrations from the portfolio of Katogi Mari.
4. The Skinny is Forever 21's new companion blog to the fashion chain. Features will include style tips, a DIY section, entertainment news, and much more!
5. Want to see what my dream living space would look like? Presenting the eclectic pad of Gemma Ahern.
6. Stunning photos of Olympic gymnast Nastia Liukin for Max Azria.
Beautiful, new items listed to the shop this week! Get 'em while they're hot as most pieces are one-of-a-kind!
Also in the making is a batch of pieces for Vitae Design Collective! Until those are finished, there's still some soZealous merch available at their downtown DSM location.
1. I am SO into vintage magazines right now. But until I can pick up a copy of 1964 Vogue (cheaply) at my local B&N, I'll keep hitting sites like these!
2. THE SASHfrom American Apparel. What else can I say? I want.
3. Foxy, Betty Draper-inspired spread in Vogue Italia. Can't wait to see the Joan Holloway one!
4. Dreamy, ethereal Dujour Magazine.
5. This might be the most glamorous thrift store in existence.
6. A slideshow on the History of the Cocktail Dress.