Best of the Week Vol. Forty-Four
1. Articles like this make me proud to be from the "corn belt".
2. As if London hosting the 2012 Olympic Games wasn't great enough, Stella McCartney will be designing the British team uniforms.
3. Can you match the celebrity to their sleeping quarters?
4. Until there's a boardgame wholly devoted to typography, this activity book will suffice.
5. An interesting piece on the real life 'Mad Men' of the 1960's advertising revolution.
6. If you're interested in making your home feel more hotel-like, click here. OR, your hotel room more home-like, click here.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!
[Image via mypeterpancomplex tumblr.]