5.21.2012

 This past weekend was particularly "Des Moinesian"...We made it down to our first downtown farmer's market of the season!! It's been far too long since we last indulged in some Tacopocalype tacos...DELICIOUS.

Wayde looked extra dapper in his denim on denim ensemble. Ruby enjoyed walking at every chance she got.

 And Mama enjoyed sneaking kisses at every chance I got!!

 Went to the Cubs game after church on Sunday. I'll admit, I don't know much about baseball, but I always have a nice time at the ballpark--especially with our good friends, the Leamings!

Ruby did so well keeping her little sun bonnet on & actually watching the game on her Daddy's lap:)

Wayde and I (& Ruby) also got in some good quality thrifting time, which is probably one of our most favorite pastimes (if you don't already know). The Mister scored a couple pairs of fancy Allen Edmond shoes and I stumbled upon an entire BOX of vintage patterns!! I have tiny collection already started, so this was quite the score indeed. 

To top it off, I've just recently been given a sewing machine AND surger this week! SO looking forward to some summer sewing projects xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...