8.21.2012

Iowa State Fair 2012

Over the past few years, I've really come to love the Iowa State Fair. I make a point to go multiple times over the two weeks it runs so I can see (& eat) as much as possible! Ruby & I went TWICE this past weekend with family.

This is what we experienced...

Does anyone else get a sort of wistful longing to be a farmer after going through the livestock barns? I kind of feel that way around the horses.

I really thought this year was one of the best, maybe because Ruby had such a great time. She got to eat lots of things she normally doesn't get to eat, ride down the big slide, pet some animals, & even see Boyz II Men perform live (haha, seriously).

Even though it would've been fun to have Papa along with us, we had a really nice time together. I hope she grows up looking forward to the fair each year as much as I do...xx

2 comments

  1. Looks like you guys had fun! Ruby is such a cutie, wish I could have been there, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...