9.03.2012

An Old-Fashioned Rally

While this blog will never be used to endorse a particular political party, I am sharing some of the photos from the presidential rally our family checked out this past weekend. A huge draw for us was to see one of my favorite bands, The National, perform live. Also, to experience a little piece of history in Iowa.

The rally took place at Living History Farms, which made for a pretty poignant backdrop for such an event.
 
While I like to consider myself an Independent voter, I do find it important to educate myself on where the candidates stand. This election has taken on a whole new level of meaning when I think of my daughter and the future of this country. And though I'm not 100% percent certain who I'll be voting for this November, I will be casting my vote.

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...