9.01.2012

Parlours CD Release Party!

Parlours celebrated the release of their first full length album, All is Here, with a packed out CD release party at Wooly's Friday night. Fresh from their West Coast tour, the band finally got to share the new tunes with family & friends in their hometown.

The good news is you don't have to wait until their next show to buy the album either - All is Here is now available on iTunes HERE.

Thanks for bearing with me on the Parlours postings. I share these updates about the band because it is a big part of our lives.

I don't know what the future holds for Parlours, but it's an exciting time for the band and I truly think they put out a great album. It's been on repeat in my car since I opened it and I am only falling more in love with the songs. Seriously, go buy it and tell me what you think of it...xx



No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...