6.14.2013

33 & 34...

Not much longer now... It feels like all of a sudden, everyone (including strangers) are asking when my due date it. "July 22nd, so probably August," I tell them. With Ruby, I went a week over my due date. 41 weeks and no dialation.

I would really like to not have to be induced this time around, so I'm starting a "regimen" in the next couple weeks that might help me avoid that experience again (more details on that later). My induction wasn't horrible, but being able to labor at home for as long as I can without being hooked up to a monitor just sounds so much more appealing.

In other news, we finally moved the crib into the baby's room. Ruby got a "big girl bed" at IKEA last week and has been sleeping in it since. I've laid down with her a few nights to help her fall asleep. Only once we've found her playing with toys in her room after lights out. The transition has gone surprisingly well, even though it breaks my heart a little. My baby girl is growing up too fast...

Now that Baby #2's room is coming together, I'll hopefully assemble a little room tour blog post soon. Stay tuned...xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...