9.14.2008

Best of the Week Vol. I {8th-14th Sept}


So, this is a new section I will be trying to introduce to the blog. I imagine it will evolve over time, but there are so many wonderful, inspiring items & images I come across in a week and I figured that I would start highlighting some of those. Enjoy

1). Photograph from All Things Bright and Beautiful blog.
2.) Heart Necklace from Dudua.
3.) Pretty vintage garments from Pinky's Daily Planner.
4.) Bianca Alexander takes beautiful photos.
5). The Black Apple demonstrates using suitcases as storage.
6.) Chandelier from fab online store, Z Gallerie.
7.) The Shoot Factory is like a location agency for shoots of all kinds, be it film, photography, etc. Check out some of the design schemes!
8.) Austin City Limit featured an Arcade Fire performance this past weekend and I was reminded of how much I enjoy Regine Chassagne's fashion statements, particulary these fantastic gloves (photo by Sassafrass on Flickr) . I might try replicating a pair of these for my winter wardrobe;)
9.) Bow, bows, BOWS from Lou Lou's Bow Emporium .
10.) Fifi Lapin is probably the web's most fashionable illustrated bunny. Here she is in a Betsey Johnson frock.

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...