Best of the Week Vol. Forty-Two
1. At last...turn your handwriting into a font. Cost = ZERO DOLLARS.
2. 10 sources for design inspiration via Mashable.
3. The periodic table of crafty elements.
4. Expand your wardrobe without minimizing your wallet by throwing a clothing swap party with your friends. LET'S DO THIS!!
5. Prêt-à-Porter is a London cafe serving up sweets inspired by the fashion world. H&M made this video about it.
[Image by Cali Hobgood-Lemme, one of the featured artists at the Des Moines Arts Festival. I completely adored her minimal photos of vintage subjects. Simply captivating!]