Best of the Week Vol. Forty-Eight
1. Fly Girls is a gallery of stewardess uniforms over the years for various airlines. I'll admit that I still have romanticized notions of being a flight attendant...
2. Opening Ceremony debunks the no-wearing-white-after-Labor-Day myth...and provides some beatiful suggestions on sporting it through the winter.
3. Richard Branson: If could do it all over again.
4. The best Criterion Film Collection covers that never were.
5. Cynthia Rowley presents limited edition line of designer BAND-AID's. If only nursing wounds was always this fabulous!
[Image via beauty_searcher74 on Flickr.]