4.18.2013

25 & 26

Falling a bit behind on the maternity posts...and on most things, in general. Being pregnant with a 1.5 year old while working full-time can sure suck the energy out of a person...

The nights of somewhat restful sleep are slowly dwindling. I go to bed as early as I can not knowing how many hours of uninterrupted Z's I'm gonna get. If it's not this little one kicking around inside of me, it's Ruby having trouble sleeping. And the back pain...oh, the back pain. Heating pad, you are my new BFF.

At least we have baby's room painted..? And that's about it. No other furniture yet besides this sweet rocker and a shelf. Ruby is still occupying the crib (most nights) and we'd like to keep it in her room so she can get a real sense of ownership (?) in there.

The way I see it, Baby #2 will probably be in our room for the first few months anyway. Still, I am SO ready to finish decorating this room.

Stay tuned...more to come on that project...xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...